Thursday 13 October 2011

How exactly does one suck a fuck?


'Suck a fuck - To establish a partial vacuum with ones mouth around a physical sexual encounter in an attempt to draw nourishment from a couples custard cannon and pantie hamster.'

Uhh, thanks internet. Anywho.. I added this new design to my store today. Donnie Darko inspired, of course. I wish it really flashed, but alas it does not. It is, however, available in two colour styles! LIKE OMG NO WAY!! Right?

Also, I drew this:


Why? I dunno. I don't even remember doing it. Do toadstools like that even really exist?

And finally, at college today I refreshed my InDesign knowledge then started some ideas for the surrealism presentation next week. I get to research Max Ernst. An artist I actually like. What is this fuckery?

No comments:

Post a Comment